Mobility Work is pleased to welcome Vivia France who joins the Supplier Catalogue of the Mobility Work community-based CMMS platform! By joining the Mobility Work Hub platform, Vivia offers to its users, through its official catalog available in the application, a complete range of equipment and services for thermal treatment and incineration furnaces.
Since 2006, Vivia France has been at the service of its customers to design and supply equipment for heat treatment lines and incineration furnaces. Surrounded by a network of multidisciplinary partners, Vivia orientates its processes according to your requirements, from prototyping to mass production. Thanks to its strong quality culture, this ISO 9001 certified supplier offers an impeccable service.
A wide range of equipment and services
Vivia France offers a wide range of equipment:
- baskets adapted to all your heat treatment applications, adapted to all your heat treatment applications, and matching with the characteristics of your expectations in terms of robustness, life span, handling or loading capacity;
- assemblable components to make modular set adapted to your applications while offering many advantages: cost improvement, facilitated maintenance, great configuration flexibility and allow the processing of prototypes;
- furnace consumables for the maintenance of your equipment, to reduce costs and improve the lifetime of your components: standard equipment, custom designs, pre-assembled sets, material choice;
- a wide range of consumables and spare equipment for your incinerators: bars, shells, edge plates, tie rods, etc.
More than a simple distributor, Vivia France supports customers in the realization of your projects and seeks with you the answer to their problems, by offering services of:
- design assistance: field study, economic orientation, adaptation to your environment, digital validation, technical feedback, choice of process;
- improvement of your equipment: improvement of the life span, increase of the loading capacity, change of process, change of treated references;
- choice of materials: adaptation to the process, economic orientation, longevity, deformability, shock resistance;
- logistics: reduction of stock management costs, space saving, reduction of delivery times, optimization of your purchases.
Several grades of refractory stainless steel
Vivia France offers a range of refractory stainless steel grades with high chromium and chromium/nickel contents that provide optimized mechanical properties for repeated work between 600 and 1150°C with optimized service life.
The company also offers graphite and CFC equipment to cover an ever wider range of heat treatment processes.
Vivia France, official supplier of your CMMS
By joining the first community-based maintenance management platform, Vivia France makes its catalog and expertise available to platform users. The advantages for CMMS users are real:
- Don’t waste any more time creating your equipment manually, and duplicate the official references in one click!
- Access official product sheets, filled out and updated by the manufacturers themselves: description, technical information, documentation, etc. This information sharing between maintenance teams and suppliers helps you fight against the obsolescence of your equipment.
- Write to your suppliers through your CMMS: a question or need for advice on the use of a product? Use the Chat function to discuss with your supplier. If you want to know more about a product, use the Contact function to send an e-mail.
To find all the Viva references, as well as those of your suppliers, go to the Supplier Catalogues menu, or find your product sheets from the search!