The Mobility Work maintenance management platform is pleased to welcome the spare parts supplier Siemens in its Supplier Catalogs. More than 115.000 new references of spare parts are now available to Mobility Work CMMS users (available in France).
Siemens Customer Services expertise at the service of Mobility Work platform users
Siemens makes its catalog and expertise available to the platform’s users, which provides them with numerous advantages:
- time saving when creating equipment thanks to duplication;
- access to official product sheets, completed and maintained by the manufacturers, which helps maintainers to fight against the obsolescence of their machines;
- improved communication with suppliers through chat and e-mail contact, for any question or advice regarding the use of a product;
- possible purchase request for the replenishment of parts, machines or consumables.
Find the contact details of Siemens in the Supplier Catalogues
In addition to the spare parts catalog, Siemens offers a wide range of services:
- spare parts;
- standard exchange;
- product upgrade;
- fast engine manufacturing;
- obsolescence study;
- repurchase of stock parts.
Benefits of Siemens
The supplier’s spare parts and repair department offers its customers several advantages:
- ensuring the availability of parts;
- minimization of downtime in the event of a breakdown thanks to a rapid supply of spare parts;
- delivery services adapted to your needs: standard (between 4 and 5 days), express (between 24 and 48 hours) or same day delivery.