Mobility Work is pleased to welcome SOCAPS to its collaborative CMMS platform. SOCAPS is the world leader in technical assistance in the food, health and cosmetics industries, in logistics and automatic assembly and in responsible “CleanTechs” technologies.
Mechanics, electricians, electromechanics, automaticians, process engineers: find the service that suits you!
Find the service that suits you
SOCAPS offers Mobility Work users 5 different types of industrial services, directly accessible in their CMMS software:
- Mechanic or electrician: assists other technicians on site to perform simple work under the supervision of a senior technician. This rate also applies to training;
- Expert Technician with robotics skills in either programming or on-site operations;
- Electro-mechanic and Automatician: has the responsibility of an intervention without other technicians to manage for an installation or a specific mission and communicates with the customer;
- Supervisor / Process Engineer: is able to coordinate complex site activities independently. May be an expert in automation, site management, processing activities. He can also train other technicians;
- Electromechanic: can perform simple interventions (maintenance) and will be in relation with the customer. Can be on difficult projects (retrofit, machine installation…) under the supervision of an expert technician.
To obtain more information about these services, use the “Contact” button in the supplier catalogs to describe your project to the SOCAPS team.
Discovering SOCAPS’ expertise
For 40 years, SOCAPS has been the reference platform offering manufacturers the physical and digital service solutions that are essential in a connected and constantly changing world.
Since 1984, SOCAPS has built up a solid experience in the design, assembly, installation and maintenance of process and packaging equipment for all types of food products: dairy products, fresh or dry products, sauces, spreads and desserts, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, juices, water, beer…), ready meals.
SOCAPS also provides one-off solutions or turnkey projects at any level of your production lines: food processing, primary & secondary packaging, printing and marking, handling and storage systems.
Health and cosmetics industries
Based on its historical experience in the food industry, SOCAPS has developed over the last 15 years specific skills for complete process and packaging lines in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
The company provides design, assembly, installation and maintenance solutions for pharmaceutical, cosmetic or chemical process equipment, primary and secondary packaging machines, printing and marking machines, etc, for all types of products: lipstick, syringe and bottle filling, liquid and pasty products (syrup, shower gel, shampoo, hydro-alcoholic gel, creams, perfumes…), solid medicines (pills, capsules, suppositories…), containers (sachets, tubes, ball systems, jars, bottles…), body care and household products.
Automatic logistics and assembly
The ongoing modernization of industry and 4.0 technologies are particularly disrupting the logistics and automatic assembly professions. The key skills to master are the same: automation and robotics.
From conveyors and assembly robots to printing, carton forming, palletizing and automated storage or AGVs (Automated Guided Vehicles), whether in the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), electronic manufacturing, automotive or aeronautics sectors, SOCAPS will support you in your projects.
SOCAPS provides you with optimization and support solutions for your machines, handling, assembly and automatic logistics technologies.
The protection of our ecosystems (biosphere & climate) is at the heart of current social debates and is central to the future of many industries. In recent years, industry and equipment manufacturers have made unprecedented efforts to protect the biosphere and combat climate change:
- Clean energy production, storage and distribution systems (low carbon)
- Technologies and equipment for sustainable water management
- Circular economy technologies and equipment (collection, sorting, recycling, transformation of materials)
- Technologies and equipment for regenerative agriculture
By providing solutions and services adapted to Responsible “Cleantech” Technologies, SOCAPS is positioned as the reference partner in supporting this collective effort.
Thanks to its specialized technical network and its complete range of support services for responsible technologies, SOCAPS accompanies you in the realization of your future projects.
Safety and security are the top priorities of SOCAPS, guaranteed by ISO certified Quality, Security, Environment processes and their corporate governance commitments complete this approach which make SOCAPS a reference service operator.
Discover SOCAPS through the Mobility Work platform
By joining the community maintenance management platform, SOCAPS makes its catalog of references available, as well as its expertise to the platform’s users. The advantages for CMMS users are:
- Access the files filled and maintained by SOCAPS: description, technical information…
- Exchange with SOCAPS directly through your CMMS thanks to the Contact function to send an e-mail.
To find all the SOCAPS references, as well as those of your other suppliers, go to the Supplier Catalogs menu of your CMMS!