Mobility Work provides you with Excel templates in order for you to customize the analysis of your data and to share them with other departments of your company.
Analyze your data the way you want
Many CMMS users need to export their maintenance data into Excel to rework it in their own way. Even if Mobility Work provides many indicators, some maintenance managers appreciate to be able to analyze their data in a spreadsheet in order to adjust the formulas by integrating parameters which already exist in the application.
These templates give access to fundamental indicators of maintenance such as Pareto.
Calculate the Pareto per intervention time
Pass on your data to other departments of the company
These Excel templates also allow the services of the company which do not use Mobility Work but which need certain data, like the accounting department for example, to be able to use these data easily.
This is why we provide our users with several Excel templates which will allow them, by a simple export of their maintenance data existing in the Mobility Work application, to arrange in a spreadsheet many fundamental maintenance indicators or to share these data with other services of their company very easily.
You will find templates in the Analytical Templates category of your application’s Help Center that will allow you to :
- get a list of tasks to be performed, for example for an external service provider;
- get a list of activities;
- calculate the pareto of cost centers and equipment by intervention time;
- calculate the pareto of cost centers and equipment by number of tasks;
- calculate the pareto of cost centers, equipment and tasks by number of activities;
- compare the attendance time and the intervention time entered in the application.
Video tutorials are available for each template on our YouTube channel.
More templates will be available soon in the Help Center to give you even more possibilities to analyze your maintenance data!