Mobility Work proposes a new series of analytical templates to be used in Excel. They will give you access to a more detailed and personalized analysis of your maintenance data.
Automatically create a task from a value in an Excel file
Thanks to this template, our users can plan maintenance operations according to threshold values coming from other software than the Mobility Work CMMS. For example, if you follow the number of parts produced per day in an ERP, you will be able to plan a maintenance operation as soon as a certain number of parts is reached.
You can find the template here
Display in a calendar the number of tasks or intervention times per week or per month
We provide you with several templates to allow you to display in a calendar the number of tasks or intervention times planned per week or per month, and per cost center or per equipment.
Find these templates in the Calendar category:
- Display the number of tasks per week on a calendar
- Display the number of tasks per month on a calendar
- Display the planned intervention times per week on a calendar
- Display planned intervention times by month on a calendar
Analyze the output of spare parts by cost and quantity
We offer several templates with which you can analyze your spare parts output in the way that suits you best. Thanks to these tools available in the category Spare parts, you will be able to:
- Generate a list of spare parts releases and sort them
- Perform a Pareto analysis (cost and quantity) of spare parts releases
- Perform a Pareto analysis (cost) of spare parts releases
- Perform a Pareto analysis (quantity) of spare parts releases
Watch our maintenance video tutorials
For each template, a video tutorial is available on our YouTube channel: